Bihari Keema Recipe
Bihari keema is a variation of bihari kababs or boti. It goes well with khameeri paratha, green chutney and onion rings. You can enjoy your Bbq party or any occasion of feast.
- ½ kg Mince (double machined)
- 1 cup Poppy seeds (heaped)
- 1 tbsp Coconut heaped (desiccated)
- 12 qty Button red chilies
- 3 qty Cloves
- 2 qty Cinnamon sticks
- 3 qty Green cardamom
- 1 tbsp Raw papaya heaped (grinded)
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste (heaped)
- ½ cup Clarified butter/oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Brown onion (grinded)
- 1 tsp Allspice
- Fresh coriander for garnish
- Green chilies for garnish
- Roast and grind together poppy seeds, desiccated coconut, button red chilies, cloves, cinnamon and green cardamom.
- Marinate mince with raw papaya and ginger garlic paste and keep for 2 hours.
- Heat clarified butter add roasted and grinded masala with ¼ cup water, salt and fry for few minutes.
- Add marinated mince, mix well and add yogurt.
- Cover and cook on slow flame till water dries.
- Then add brown onion and allspice and give simmer of coal.
- Garnish with coriander and green chilies and serve.
- Serve hot with Khameeri paratha.