Bangkok BBQ Chicken Recipe
- 2 qty Chicken Boneless breast flatten
- ½ tsp Marinate with garlic crushed
- ½ tsp Oregano leaves
- ½ tsp Thyme leaves
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Black pepper crushed
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Hoi son sauce
- 1 tbsp Sweet chili sauce
- ½ tsp Mustard paste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp Onion chopped
- 1 + 1 tsp Crushed garlic
- 1 qty Tomatoes cup into tiny cubes
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp Roasted peanuts crushed
- 1 oz Butter
- Marinate chicken with all the given ingredients.Heat 1 oz butter in a fry pan add crushed garlic with your marinated chicken pan fry for 10 minutes until tender, in another sauce pan heat oil for sauce.
- Add chopped onion and garlic fry for 2 minutes till onion sauce.
- Add in tomatoes with quarter cup water, salt and BBQ sauce.
- Cook for 1 minute and remove.
- To serve put the cooked chicken on platter top with prepared sauce serve garnish with crushed peanuts and garlic rice mold.