Chicken Malai Boti Recipe
Chicken Malai Boti is relatively a different type of BBQ food in its taste. Green chilies, hot spice powder and white pepper make it spicy. Use of Cream and yogurt give it a soft and moist texture. Chicken Malai Boti goes great with imli sauce or ketchup.
- ½ kg Chicken (boneless)
- 1 tbsp Green pepper crushed
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp White cumin roasted and crushed
- ½ tsp Hot spices
- 1 tsp coriander roasted and crushed
- ½ tsp White pepper
- 1 tsp Red pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Almonds
- Ghee or oil for brushing
- In a bowl, mix the chicken with green chillies, ginger garlic paste, white cumin, hot spices, coriander, white chillies, red chillies, cream, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and almonds for two hours.
- Now place them on skewers and barbecue until they are almost ready.
- Then brush them with my leftover Nation and barbecue for another five minutes.
- Now brush them with ghee or oil until they are ready.