Ringo Kabab Recipe
- ½ kg Beef mince
- 3 qty Cheese slices
- 1 cup Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Green chilies chopped
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp Mint
- 1 ½ tsp Roasted and crushed cumin
- 2 tbsp Roasted and crushed coriander
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds grinded
- 1 tbsp Coconut grinded
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ qty Capsicum finely chopped
- chatni to serve
- Doughnut cutter to cut
- Put all the ingredients in chopper and grind into a smooth paste, make into round kebabs.
- Now cut with doughnut cutter to give a ring shape, bbq or bake.
- Serve with onion rings, lemon.
- Serve immediately with any chatni of your choice.