Tawa Seekh Kabab Recipe
- ½ kg Mince
- 2 tbsp Curd cheese
- 1 qty Onion (grated and squeezed out water)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 2 to 3 qty Green chilies chopped
- 1 qty Tomato cut into julienne
- 1 qty Capsicum julienne
- 1 qty Onion cut into rounds and then halves
- Marinate mince with salt, chili powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic, grated onion, curd cheese and chopperize well.
- Mix well and make into seekh kabab shape, pan fry on a tawa, add in vegetable julienne, cook for 5 minutes.
- Lastly add roasted cumin and remove.