Aaloo Wala Paratha Recipe
Aaloo Wala Paratha is not difficult to make as many people assume. Follow this recipe and serve crispy and filled paratha to your family.
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Ghee or oil
- 250 gm Potatoes (boiled)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp White cumin
- 2 tbsp Green coriander (chopped)
- 2 qty Green pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp Mint chopped
- 1 tsp Red pepper (chopped)
- Mix lemon juice, white cumin, green coriander, green chillies, mint and red chillies in the potatoes and set aside.
- Mix flour, flour, salt and oil.
- Make a dough with water and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Then separate the dough into rolls and roll them into six to eight inch balls.
- Then put three to four tablespoons of filling on one layer, place another layer on top and bend the edges.
- Heat the toa and fry the pratha, add ghee and cook till light golden.
- Finally, serve it hot with any raita.