Thai Green Curry Recipe
- ½ kg Chicken (Julienned, flattened, boiled)
- ¼ cup Oil
- 1 cup Onion (Chopped)
- 3 tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Chicken Powder
- 2 qty Fresh Green Chili (Cut diagonally)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Zucchini (Cut diagonally)
- Heat quarter cup oil in a pan and add chopped onion.
- Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add green curry paste, brown sugar and chicken powder.
- Fry for 5 minutes and keep aside.
- Fry the zucchini and set aside.
- In another pan, heat quarter cup oil.
- To it add the zucchini and green chili. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add coconut milk and the green curry mixture.
- Lastly add boiled chicken.
- Cook till mixture thickens.