Chicken Omelette Recipe
- 1 qty Chicken breast cut into tiny cubes
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- 1 qty Tomato chopped into tiny cubes
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1 qty Green chilies chopped
- 3 qty Eggs beaten
- ¼ cup Oil
- Marinate 1 finely cut chicken breast with ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper and cook in 1 tsp oil, keep aside.
- Now beat 3 eggs add salt and pepper to taste with 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves.
- Add 1 chopped green chili, heat ¼ cup oil in a frying pan pour the beaten egg mixture and roll the pan to spread the egg evenly.
- Now sprinkle chicken and 1 chopped and cubed tomato, cook on low flame till set.
- Flip the omelet and cook the other side for few seconds, fold and serve.