Crispy Paratha Recipe
Paratha is a flat bread that is popular in Pakistan as breakfast item but you can serve it in lunch as well. Learn paratha recipe and make crispy paratha.
- 4 cups Flour
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Ghee for frying
- 4 tbsp Melted ghee
- 4 v Flour
- 1 qty Egg white
- Sieve flour add salt and sugar make a hollow in center, add water and knead until soft.
- Apply oil, cover with a wet napkin, leave it for 30 minutes.
- Mix together filling ingredients.
- Then make 8 balls from dough, spread 1 ball a little apply prepared filling, re roll and form into a square.
- Then again into a ball, apply oil on each paera, cover again, leave it for 30 minutes.
- Make thin parathas, make a hole in centre, deep fry paratha in hot ghee.