Fried Wontons Recipe
INGREDIENTS FOR DOUGH
- 2 cups Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 qty Eggs
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
- 1 qty Chicken breast finely chopped
- ½ qty Prawns cup finely chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp White pepper
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves chopped
- In bowl mix together 2 cups flour, ¼ tsp salt, add 2 beaten eggs and knead into a hard dough, cover and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough sprinkling corn flour into a thin rectangular, cut into 3*3 inches squares, put 1 tsp of prepared filling on the corner edge.
- Fold into wontons shape, seal with beaten eggs and deep fry.