Traffic Light Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Excellent recipe of egg is great for your sunday brunch or breakfast. It's not only colorful and attractive even very tasteful as well. Make this on coming sunday and make your day special for family.
- ¼ cup Oil
- 1 qty Onion small (chopped)
- 1 qty Capsicum (chopped into tiny cubes)
- 1 qty Tomato (seeds removed and cubed)
- 6 qty Eggs (beaten)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 2 tbsp Sweet corn
- 3 tbsp Water
- Bread sliced to serve
- Beat together eggs, water, cream, salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil, fry onion and capsicum, tomatoes and sweet corn for 2 minutes until soft.
- Add the beaten eggs mixture.
- Cook over low heat until the eggs are creamy and cooked.
- Serve with toasted bread.