Chocolate Hazelnut Pound Cake Recipe
- 5 oz Butter
- 4 oz Sugar
- 2 qty Eggs
- ¾ cups Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder heaved
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Fold in flour and baking powder mixture.
- Grease 8 inches loaf pan.
- Pour half of the batter add 2 tbsp Nutella on top.
- Pour remaining batter and 2 tbsp of the Nutella and finally the remaining batter Swirl.
- Bake the cake on 160 degree C for 30 mins. Remove cool and serve.