Delicious Double Roti Balls Recipe
- 1 Bread Slices
- 250 gm Whole Dried Curd
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 50 gm Almonds
- 50 Pistachio
- 1 pinch Red Food Color
- 1 pinch Yellow Food Color
- 1 pinch Green Food Color
- Dry Coconut As Required
- Oil As Needed
- Silver Work As Needed
- In the curd add almonds paste, pistachio paste, cardamom powder and cook.
- Make sugar syrup with sugar and 1 cup of water and add into the mixture.
- Add pieces of bread in and grind well. Partition the dry coconut into three and add each color.
- Make balls out of the bread mixture and coat in the colored coconuts.
- Grease a tray and garnish with silver work.