Old Fashioned Cut-out Cookies Recipe
- ¼ cup Butter (Soften)
- ¾ cup Caster Sugar
- 1 qty Egg
- 1 tsp Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 ½ cup Self-Rising Flour
- Colored Sugar To Sprinkle
- In a bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Slightly sprinkle flour.
- Roll out dough into ⅛ inch thickness.
- Cut with three inch cookie cutters dip in flour, sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Place the cookies 1 inch apart on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes remove and leave it to cool.