Strawberry Ripple Recipe
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 oz Caster sugar
- 3 tbsp Custard powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 8 oz Fresh Cream
- 1 packet Strawberry Jelly
- 1 tin Strawberry (small)
- 12 qty Digestive Biscuit
- Vanilla/Strawberry Essence a Few Drops
- Make The Custard with milk, custard powder and sugar, add in the essence and allow the custard to cool.
- Prepare the jelly according to the packet instructions and refrigerator it to semi set, Cut the strawberries into small pieces and leave to one side.
- Beat the cream and caster sugar thoroughly together and fold in to the custard, in a transparent bowl.
- Spread half custard and half of the semi set jelly atop the custard.
- Then spread the biscuit over the jelly; Layer the Biscuits over with the cut strawberries and then cover with the remaining custard.
- Spread whipped cream on top and decorate with the remaining strawberries.
- Chill till serving time