Triple Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Triple Chocolate Brownies will take you by a blow. These are rich, gooey and have a sweet crumbly touch to it. This recipe will give you one of the best brownies you’ve ever had. Give it a try!
- 110 gm Butter
- 110 gm Sugar
- 200 gm Dark chocolate
- 60 gm White chocolate
- 60 gm Chocolate
- 2 qty Egg
- 200 gm Flour
- 7 gm Baking powder
- Baking Soda (a pinch)
- 150 gm White chocolate
- 150 gm Chocolate
- 150 gm Dark Chocolate
- 450 gm Cream
- Take sugar and butter in a bowl and mix them properly.
- Then one by one put eggs and mix in the bowl.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda in the bowl and mx it properly.
- Then add chocolate pieces and mix it.
- Then pour the mixture in 9×9 square mould and bake it at 180 degree C for 20 to 25 minutes
- Take crushed small pieces of chocolate in one bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds repeatedly
- Add some warm whipy whip cream and mix it
- With the help of piping bag apply frosting on the cake. Cool it down and serve it