Akhrot (Walnut) Halwa Recipe
- 250 g Akhrot (Walnuts)
- ¼ cup Ghee
- 100 gm Khoya
- 1 cup Milk
- Sugar To Taste
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- In chopper, add walnuts and coarsely chop them & set aside.
- In pot, add ghee and let it melt, add chopped walnuts, mix well and cook on low flame for 10-12 minutes.
- Add khoa, mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add milk and mix well.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder, mix well and cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 3-4 minutes until oil separates then mix well until it leaves the sides of the pot.
- Garnish with walnuts & serve.