Caramel Crunch Pudding Pie Recipe
- 2½ cup Milk
- 2 qty Chocolate flavor pudding packets
- 1½ cup Whipped cream
- 2 cup Black biscuits crushed
- 3 ounce Biscuits crushed
- 2-3 tsp Caramel chocolate bars
- Chocolate sauce to drizzle
- Make cookie base, spread on a 8 inch pie plate, chill until firm, boil milk, add 2 packets of chocolate pudding, cook till thick, remove and cool.
- Add in whipped cream, top over biscuit base then spread a layer of whipped cream on top, decorate with chopped chocolate bars, drizzle with chocolate sauce, serve chilled.