Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 100 gm Flour
- 70 gm Rice flour
- 230 gm Butter
- 230 gm Sugar
- 70 gm Coco powder
- 1½ tsp Baking powder
- 5 qty Eggs
- 100 gm Butter
- 160 gm Icing sugar
- 40 gm Coco powder
- 150 gm Melted chocolate
- Beat butter and sugar together. Add in the egg to this mixture and beat this long as well.
- One by one add in the dry ingredients.
- Bake the cake at 180c for 35 minutes
- Beat butter and sugar in a bowl until the texture feels creamy.
- Now add cocoa powder to the mixture.
- Finally add melted butter to it and mix it.
- Add this frosting to the cake and present it.