Mini Trifle Bites Recipe
- 2 packets Strawberry jello
- 1 ½ cup Boiling water
- ½ pound Pound cake cut into small cubes
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- ½ tin Condensed milk
- 1 ½ cup Pineapple cubes
- 1 ½ cup Whipped cream
- Put foil liners into muffin pan cups, put pound cube into each, top with a cube of pineapple, beat cream cheese.
- Add condensed milk, fold in cream, pour mixture onto the cake cube and leave till chilled.
- Top with jello, put in the fridge till set, decorate with piped cream, serve chilled.