Peach Rose Pastry Recipe
- 1 dough Danish pastry dough 1
- Strawberry jam as required
- Peach (sliced) as required
- 1-2 qty Eggs
- Strawberry glaze as required
- Cut Danish pastry dough into strips. Then brush it with egg and add strawberry jam on top. Spread it well. Now on the one part of pastry add sliced peaches and cover with another part.
- Roll it and place it on the muffin tray. Then leave it for 15-20 minutes. Now brush the pastry with egg and bake it in an oven at 180 c for about 35-40 minutes.
- Lastly decorate the peach pastry with strawberry glaze and serve.