Pineapple Kheer Recipe
This Pineapple Kheer is the perfect dessert to make this Eid. It is so rich in taste that everyone will fall in love with it.
- 1 ½ litre Milk
- ½ cup Rice heaped soaked for 6 hours
- 1 tin Condensed milk
- Sugar if required
- ¼ tsp Pineapple essence ¼ tsp
- 1 tin Pineapple(medium) coarsely chopped
- Pistachios to garnish
- Wash and soak rice, boil milk, add crushed rice, cook on low heat for 20 mins till rice tender and creamy, add in condensed milk and sugar if required, cook for 10 mins, remove from heat.
- Cool slightly, add essence, fold in pineapple when kheer cools down, serve chilled, garnish with pistachio and pineapples.