Chicken Lollipops Recipe
- 2 qty Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Water
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 to 3 cups Potatoes (peeled, boiled & mashed)
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Black Pepper
- ¾ tsp Chinese Salt
- ½ tsp All Spice
- Bread Sticks as required
- 2 tbsp Spring Onion Leaves (chopped)
- 2 qty Green Chilies (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 + 1 qty Eggs (beaten)
- Fresh Bread Crumbs for coating
- Boil Chicken in 1 cup water with ½ tsp salt, remove and shred the chicken.
- Mix chicken with mash potatoes seasonings chopped greens and one beaten egg, mix well.
- Make into oblong shaped kababs dip them, in beaten eggs roll them in breadcrumbs.
- Fix 3 inch bread sticks on each kabab, to give a shape of lollipop and then deep fry.