Hot And Spicy Grilled Burger Recipe
- 2 qty Chicken breast cut into 4 pieces and flatten
- ½ tsp Salt, black pepper, paprika all
- 1 tbsp Wooster shier sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Flour
- ¼ cup Water
- ¼ cup Oil
- 4 qty Burger buns
- Butter and mayonnaise to spread on buns
- 4 qty Salad leaves
- 4 qty Pickled cucumber
- Marinate chicken breast with all above for 15 minutes, heat oil fry chopped onion till soft add in marinated chicken, grill for 10 minutes until done, add in flour with water.
- Cook till chicken tender and thick sauce left, cut buns, heat it, butter it, spread with butter and mayonnaise.
- Then salad leaves, top with chicken, pickled cucumber, top with bun, serve with fries.