Achar Gosht Recipe
- ½ kg Beef boneless
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- ½ kg Yogurt
- ¾ cup Tomato paste
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Salt heaped
- 15 qty Green chilies split from center
- 1 tsp Kalonji heaped coarsely grounded
- 1 tsp Saunf coarsely grounded
- ½ cup Oil
- Cut beef into small cubes, marinate with ginger garlic, chili powder, yoghurt, salt for 2 hours.
- Heat oil, add meat cook over low heat until beef tender, grind kalonji and saunf together coarsely.
- Mix in it 1 tsp salt slit green chilies from 1 side length wise, take out seeds stuffed with grinded masala.
- When meats get tenders, and water raised, add ¾ cup tomato paste, add the stuff chilies.
- Leave it on dum, till chilies tender, and serve with Naan.