Bangladeshi Roast Recipe
- 1 kg Chicken cut into (4 pieces give cuts on both sides)
- 2 tbsp Ginger garlic
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Mixed Whole spices
- 1 qty Bay leaf
- 15 qty Whole red chilies
- 1 qty Onion (large chopped)
- ¼ cup Oil
- Marinate chicken pieces with yogurt, sugar, ginger garlic, salt, leave it for 4 hours.
- Heat ¼ cup oil add 1 large chopped onion fry till soft and very light golden.
- Add whole spices, whole red chilies, marinated chicken.
- Fry well till chicken golden on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Then add the marination, cover and cook till done.