Beef Bulgogi Steak Recipe
- 2 qty Under cut , 8 ounces each
- 2 tbsp Suree light soy sauce 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp Suree dark soy sauce 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp Mustard paste 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Boiled rice
- 2 tbsp Spring onions chopped
- 2 tbsp Suree sesame oil
- 1 tsp Crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 cup Stalk
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- Fries to serve
- Chopped parsley
- Marinate undercut with both the soy sauce, oyster sauce, mustard paste, sugar, garlic, Fry the steak in quarter cup oil and take out.
- Heat oil; fry the steaks for 10 mins and remove.
- In the same pan add butter, flour with salt and pepper and stalk.
- When thick add in the beef steak.
- Cook for 5 mins.
- Remove and serve with fries and boiled rice.
- Serve garnished with parsley.