Cheesy Mutton Chops Recipe
- 750 gm Mutton chops (boiled in 2 cups water)
- 1½ cup Onion chopped
- 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 3 tsp Chili powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 2 qty Tomatoes (chopperised)
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 cup Coriander leaves (grinded)
- ½ cup Mint leaves (grinded)
- 15 qty Curry leaves (grinded)
- 3 qty Green chilies (grinded)
- 2 tbsp Coconut (grinded)
- ½ tsp Allspice
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese heaped
- 1 tsp Salt
- In a blender, blend together coriander, mint, curry leaves, green chilies, coconut, salt, cream cheese and allspice, boil chops with salt and 2 cups water till tender.
- Heat oil, fry onion till light golden, add ginger garlic paste, fry for 1 minute.
- Add chopperized tomatoes and fry.
- Add chili powder, turmeric, blended spices, fry for 5 minutes.
- Add chops with ¾ cup water, cook till oil comes on top and thick gravy left.
- Add cream cheese, mix and remove, serve garnished with chopped coriander leaves.