Delicious Turkey Burger Recipe
- 453 g Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Buns
- Mince the parsley and garlic.
- Combine the meat, egg, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and onion powder in a large bowl.
- Mix well then divide into four equal portions and shape into 1/2 inch thick patties with dampened hands.
- Add the oil to a large pan over medium heat then add the patties and cook on each side for about 4 minutes or until cooked through (internal temperature of 160F).
- Serve on buns with your choice of toppings.
- Dampen your hands with cold water before shaping the patties to stop them from sticking to your hands.