Finger Steak On A Bed Of Rice Recipe
- 400 gm Beef Undercut (Cut into finger strips)
- ¼ cup Oil
- 1 qty Green Capsicum (Cut into strips)
- 1 qty Red Capsicum (Cut into strips)
- 1 cup Tomato (Diced)
- 1 cup Stock
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (Crushed)
- 1 tsp Ginger (Crushed)
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 cup Rice (Boiled)
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Marinate undercut strips with baking powder for 2 hours.
- Heat a quarter cup of oil in a pan.
- To it, add undercut strips with vinegar, crushed ginger, garlic powder, black pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce and hoisin sauce.
- Sauté the beef on a high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add in chicken stock with both the colored capsicums, tomatoes and thicken the sauce with corn flour.
- Serve with boiled rice.