Gola kabab Qeema Fry Recipe
- ½ kg Mince
- 2 tbsp Papaya paste
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic
- 1 ½ tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Green Chilies (ground)
- 4 tbsp Brown Onions (crushed )
- ½ cup Yogurt
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- ¼ tsp Mace (ground)
- ½ tsp Green cardamoms (ground)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Oil
- 1 qty Coal
- Onion Rings for garnishing
- Coriander leaves & Lemon for garnish
- Marinate mince with raw papaya leave it for 2 hours mix in ginger garlic paste yoghurt allspice chili powder brown onion green chili paste leave it for another 15 min now mix well give shape on gola kabab bake in oven for 25 min on 180 Degrees.
- Remove and give Dum of Coal heat butter and oil in a wok add in prepared goal kabab crush well fry for 5 mins.
- Remove serve garnish with onion rings lemon wedges serve immediately.