Chicken Chatni Recipe
- 1 kg Chicken (16 pieces boiled in 1 cup water)
- ¼ cup Oil
- 4 to 6 qty Cloves
- 1 cup Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic
- 1 tsp Salt heaped
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper heaped
- 3 qty Tomatoes finely chopped
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Allspice
- 1 tsp Sugar heaped
- ¼ cup Tamarind pulp
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 2 qty Green chilies chopped
- Heat oil add chopped onions and cloves, when light golden add ginger garlic paste, salt, crushed red pepper.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and fry well till tomatoes tender and oil comes on top.
- Add boiled chicken with left over stock, also add in sugar, pinch of orange color, lastly add tamarind pulp, cover and leave it on dum for 10 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves and green chilies.