Lagan K Chops Recipe
- ½ kg Mutton chops
- 2 tbsp Raw papaya paste
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic heaved
- 1 tsp Crushed black pepper heaved
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper heaved
- 1 tbsp Crushed coriander
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp All spice
- 10 to 12 qty Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 2 qty Boiled eggs to serve
- French fries to serve
- Marinate chops with raw papaya paste for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a fry pan and fry chops on low flame for 10 mins.
- In a lagan, heat quarter cup oil, add ginger garlic, all the spicesand yogurt and fry well.
- Add in the half fried chops. Leave it on dum.
- Lastly give bhagar with garlic curry leaves and cumin. Pour over chops. Give dum of coal.
- Serve garnished with French fries and boiled eggs.