Malai Kabab Recipe
- ½ kg Undercut long pasanday
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Ripe papaya grinded heaped
- 1 tsp Green chilies grinded
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves grinded
- 12 qty Mint leaves grinded
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Malai
- 2 qty Eggs separated
- Wheat flour as required to roll kababs
- Oil for frying
- Grind together green chilies, coriander and mint, marinate beef with ginger garlic,
- Add grinded green paste, rip papaya, salt and malai for 1 hour.
- Put the kababs on wooden skewers.
- Press firmly around the skewers to give shape of long kabab.
- Roll in wheat flour, dip in stiffly beaten eggs,
- Shallow fry in oil for 10 minutes on low flame.