Masalay Walay Kalay Channay Recipe
- ½ kg Black channas soaked overnight (½ kg with 1 tsp soda bicarb and boiled)
- 3 qty Potatoes (peeled cubed & boiled)
- 2 tbsp Crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Tamarind pulp
- 2 tbsp Gram flour
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Roasted and crushed cumin heaped
- 10 to 12 qty Curry leaves
- 1 qty Onion grinded
- 1 qty Tomato blended
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- ¼ cup Oil (full)
- Heat oil; add curry leaves blended, onion and tomatoes.
- Fry for 5 mins.
- Add salt, crushed red pepper, cumin, tamarind pulp, gram flour.
- Fry well with half cup water then add boiled channas and potatoes.
- Fry for 10 mins.
- Lastly add chopped coriander leaves.