Peppery Pepper Chicken Recipe
- ½ kg Chicken cut into 2 tikka pieces (1 leg 1 breast and give cuts)
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestor sauce
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Burnt sugar syrup
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Hp sauce
- 1 tsp Mustard paste
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- ½ cup Cream
VEGETABLES TO SERVE
- Carrot as required cut into fingers like fries (boiled)
- Potatoes as required cut into fingers like fries(boiled)
- Beetroot as required cut into fingers like fries(boiled)
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic,salt,crushed black pepper and worcester sauce.
- Heat ¼ cup oil,fry chicken pieces till light golden and half done,add in 2 tbsp flour ,fry for 2 mins ,add burnt sugar syrup ,stock,all the sauces ,seasonings.
- Cover and cook covered till chicken done.
- Lastly add fresh cream,serve chicken in a rice dish with boiled veggies slices.