Tawa Chops Recipe
- ½ kg Mutton chops
- 1 cup Onion chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 15 qty Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Black pepper corns
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste heaped
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Oil for frying
- Blend all te masala ingredients into a smooth paste.
- Add in the mutton chops and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Put chops in a pressure cooker, cook for 15 to 20 minutes until chops nearly tender.
- Open cooker and cook till chops are dry and evenly coated with the masala.
- Heat oil in a tawa, fry chops till golden brown on both sides and cook completely.
- Serve with onion rings and lemon wedges, serve on a tawa.