Shinwari Karahi Recipe
Serve this to your family and get all the praise you deserve!
- 750 gram Chicken Thigh Piece
- 1 cup Onion Water
- 1 cup Ginger Garlic Water
- to taste Salt
- 1-1/2 tbsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Finely Cut Ginger
- 1 qty Coal
- 1 cup Clarified Butter
- 8-10 qty Green Chilies
- 4-5 qty Tomatoes (Boiled & peeled)
- Make cuts on chicken pieces and marinate it with onion water and ginger garlic water for overnight.
- Now, cook them in the same way in pan and add salt.
- When chicken get tender then add crushed black pepper, clarified butter and tomatoes and cook well.
- Then add green chilies and ginger and put it on DAM.
- Now, give coal smoke and take out in dish and serve with ginger.