Home Made Yogurt Recipe
- 1 litre Milk
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- Sugar if you desired
- In a wok,add milk and sugar,mix well and bring it to boil.
- Pour milk in a clay pot (10 inch) and keep stir with ladle for few minutes.When it is lukewarm,just dip your finger to check the temperature.Finger should not burn neither that finger does not feel warmth.Milk should be lukewarm.
- Add yogurt,cover & leave clay pot undisturbed in a warm place for 8-10 hours or overnight.
- Refrigerate once the curd sets.
- In a bowl,add yogurt,sweetener of your choice,mix well & serve!
- In a bowl,add yogurt,raita masala,mix well & serve!
- Use in regular cooking or enjoy your homemade yogurt as it is.