Thai Coconut Cream Soup
- 1 packet Tikka chunks chopped packet
- 1 qty Tomato cut in cubes
- 1 inch Ginger julienne
- 1 qty Capsicum cut in small cubes
- 2 tbsp. Coconut milk powder dissolved
- 2 tbsp. Corn flour dissolved in water
- 2 tbsp. Kafeel leaves thinly julienne
- 1 qty Green chili sliced diagonally
- 6 cups Stock
- 1 tbsp. Chicken powder
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp White pepper
- 4 tbsp. Cream
- Heat stock in a pan, add salt, white pepper, chicken powder, chicken cubes, cook for 5 mins.
- Add corn flour paste with ginger julienne, remove scumb which comes on top, add cream, coconut milk powder dissolved.
- Cook for at least 15 mins, lastly add capsicum, tomato and kafeel leaves, serve immediately.