Baked Beans Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups Macaroni boiled
- 1 can Baked beans
- 1 qty Capsicum cut into rings
- 1 qty Onion cut into rings
- ½ cup Tomato puree
- 1 tbsp Flour heaped
- 1 tbsp Ginger finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 to 3 tbsp Cheese
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- Mix flour with tomato puree and keep aside, heat butter in a wok.
- Add crushed ginger garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- Add capsicum rings and onion rings, toss for 1 minute and remove
- Add in crushed red chilies alt, tomato puree, baked beans, fold in boiled macaroni
- Add ketchup, spread mixture in a greased baking dish, topped with onion and capsicum rings, spread with grated cheese, dot with 1 tbsp butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes on 180 °C and serve