Black Forest Roll Recipe
- 6 qty Egg
- 6 ounce Caster sugar
- 4 ounce Flour 4
- 2 ounce Coco powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 12 ounces Fresh cream whipped
- ½ cup Chocolate syrup
- Cherry for decorations
- Grated chocolate for decoration
- Beat eggs and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla, fold in the sieved flour and coco mixture.
- Very lightly, spread in the greased and paper lined swiss roll tray.
- Bake on 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove on a sugar sprinkle napkin.
- Spread with whipped cream put cherries and roll.
- Then roll along with the napkin put in the frezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove and spread with the top with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup decorate with grated chocolate fresh cream and cherries.