Chicken Cheese Rolls Recipe
- 2 Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Chutney
- ¼ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Line a small baking pan with foil and grease the foil. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Combine the cheddar cheese and cream cheese; spread over chicken. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Place in prepared pan.
- Combine butter and chutney; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Discard toothpicks.