Chicken Cold Sandwich Recipe
- 6 Bread Slices
- 1 cup Chicken (Boiled & Shredded)
- 1 Egg (Boiled)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander
- 1 tbsp Green Chillies (optional)
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 6 Cheese Slices
- Mix all ingredients well except cheese and bread to make a chicken spread
- Cut bread slices in your desired shape or only remove sides
- Place cheese slice on top of bread, spread chicken mixture evenly and then place another bread slice.
- Your yummy super quick Sandwiches are ready, you can refrigerate them for an hour and serve cold as well.