Chicken Florentine in a Shell Recipe
- ½ kg Puff Pastry
- ½ kg Chicken Boneless (cubed)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Worchester Sauce
- 1 oz Butter
- 1 qty Onion (chopped)
- 2 cups Spinach (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Mustard
- 1 cup Stock
- ½ cup Cottage Cheese
- Boiled Rice to serve
- Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, sauce, keep for 30 min.
- Heat butter add onion, fry for 2 min.
- Add chicken and spinach.
- Fry add stock and seasonings, cook till chicken done.
- Thicken gravy with corn flour paste 1 tbsp.
- Lastly add cottage cheese.
- Remove and cool it.
- Keep aside.
- Roll the puff pastry.
- Cut into 2x6 inches round.
- Cut another round place on top of each other and bake.
- Fill the inside, of shell with chicken filling, in a dish puff pastry on one side, unmolded rice on the other side.