Fajita Spaghetti Recipe
- 300 gm Boneless Chicken (cut into strips)
- 1 pieces Capsicum (cut into strips)
- 1 qty Onion (cut into strips) Medium size
- 2 pieces Tomato (cut into strips)
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 3 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Garlic chopped
- Bake Parlor Spaghetti, Bake parlor Masala Mixed Sachet (inside the packet)
- Boil Bake Parlor Spaghetti in boiling salted water for 5-7 minutes or cook till tender but still firm to the bite.
- Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Mix 1 tbsp of oil and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add chicken and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add bake parlor spice Mix sachet and fry for a minute.
- Mix corn flour in water and pour it in the pan while constantly mixing.
- Add capsicum, onion and cook for a minute. Now add strips of tomatoes and toss all the ingredients with Bake Parlor Spaghetti.
- Serve hot.