- 1 cup Milk
- 2 qty Eggs
- 1 cup Flour
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch Yellow food color
- 1 cup Chopped almonds and pistachios
- ½ cup Crushed Coconut
- ½ tsp Crushed Cardamom
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp Balayi
- For making pancakes, add 1 cup of milk in a bowl with 2 eggs, 1 cup flour, 4 tbsp sugar, ½ tsp baking powder and 1 pinch of yellow food color and mix it properly and keep it aside for 45 minutes.
- Now with the help of one ladle take out the batter in the non stick pan and spread it properly.
- Now add 1 tsp oil or ghee and put it in the corners and turn it and cook it from the other side and take it out.
- Now add the filling in it, roll it and serve it.
FOR THE FILLING
- Mix 1 cup chopped almonds and pistachios, ½ cup crushed coconut, ½ tsp crushed cardamom, 1 tbsp poppy seeds and 2 tbsp balayi and keep it aside.