Mini Cheese Pasta Rolls Recipe
- 2 Eggs
- 200 gm Flour
- 4 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 cup Macaroni (boiled)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- ½ cup Spring Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- Water as required
- Oil for frying
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Red Pepper (crushed)
- Mix together eggs flour, corn flour, salt, pepper, and water to form a batter of pouring constantly.
- Heat a non stick pan slightly greased pour enough of the better tilt the pan to make thin pan cakes.
- Mix macaroni and cheese with finally chopped garlic, spring onion, Sauce, pepper and salt.
- Take the prepared pan cake shape to form cylinder stuff it with macaroni cheese mixture.
- Close the end using pan cake better.
- Similarly make more pan cakes deep fry the roll in hot oil till crisp and golden.