Nutella Puff Pastry Recipe
- Flour for dusting
- 1 sheet Puff pastry (I used Pepperidge Farm)
- ½ to 1 cup Nutella
- Spread out the sheet of puff pastry on a clean work surface sprinkled with flour. Flatten it out with your hands or use a rolling pin to smooth it a bit.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the pastry into 3 strips (right along the fold lines). Make 4 cuts the other way, so you end up with 12 squares.
- Fold the dough over and seal by pinching them together with wet fingers. Have a bowl of water nearby to keep your fingers wet.
- Place the sealed dough on the prepared baking sheet. Continue with the rest of the dough.
- Bake 9-12 minutes, or until the tops are golden.