Paneer Cigar Rolls Recipe
- 200 gm Cottage cheese crumbled
- 200 gm Cooked chicken mince
- ½ cup Spring onion chopped
- 2 tsp Coriander leaves
- 2 qty Green chilies chopped
- 2 qty Egg yolks
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 dozen Triangular roll patti
- Flour paste for sticking
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, black pepper, mustard as required
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic
- Oil for frying
- Make chatpata mince with salt, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, ginger garlic, fry well and remove.
- Add to it chopped greens, paneer, egg yolks, mozzarella cheese, fill in roll patties, seal with flour paste, deep fry.